One of the best golf courses in Wisconsin.
Top 10 Nationally the Year It Opened
Wild Rock was designed by the legendary team of Dr. Mike Hurdzan and Dana Fry, the same duo who created Erin Hills in Wisconsin, the site of the 2017 U.S. Open. This rugged 18-hole championship course, aptly named given it was chiseled around and through a former quarry, is for the golfer who embraces a challenge. It is one of the few quarry courses in the United States.
The greens are expansive, fast and true, and impeccably maintained, with five sets of tees to satisfy scratch golfers to resort guests. The Declaration bent grass comes through Wisconsin winters extraordinarily well, in turn setting up the greens for an early spring season. There is a full practice area with driving range, putting green and chipping bunker.
Wild Rock has two Class ‘A’ PGA professionals on staff and one soon to complete PGA training. The management team hires people who love golf and love talking golf. Group and private lessons are available.
“The designers knew right away, as did we, that Wild Rock was meant to be. The land was here, it was easy to visualize and we created the holes to fit in and around the natural landscape. This course is a good test of golf.” Pat Stein, General Manager-Director of Golf Operations.
Paved cement paths snake through the fairways and rough. Every golf cart is equipped with a GPS system allowing you to:
- Trace their distance to the pin
- Receive pro tips for tricky shots
- Input scores electronically
- Keep pace of others scores in tournament play
- See other carts on the course
- Follow CBS Sports Ticker
- Receive weather warnings
For everyone to enjoy their day at Wild Rock Golf Club, we ask all patrons to follow these Course Guidelines:
- State law prohibits carry-on food and beverages; while on the course, enjoy beverage cart privileges with the simple swipe of your credit card.
- USGA rules govern play except as modified by local rules
- Online tee times can only be booked 30 days in advance of the tee time online.
- Appropriate golf attire required
- Check in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time
- Adhere to Wild Rock’s pace of play of 4 ½ hours per round
- Every player must have their own set of clubs; rental sets are available
- All tee time changes and cancellations must be done at least 48 hours in advance; changes and cancellations made after the deadline are subject to full payment of green fees
- All rain checks are prorated based on round.